Thank you so much for getting the Etsy Seller Planner! My goal is to make your life easier and keep you on track and working effectively.
There are many pages in this planner and the intention is not that you will use every one, everyday. Instead you should find a calendar that you like that lets you work effectively, and then pick and choose the forms that will help you get the job done!
I am a current Etsy seller with two stores (one vintage and one digital) so many of these forms are ones that I developed to make my life easier! I also worked on this planner with the help of current Etsy sellers who let me know the things that they struggle with time-wise!
Using this planner will help streamline your systems and (as one gal put it) make sure that important things don’t get lost in your "bermuda desk"!
Please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions... email@example.com
Etsy Seller Forms included:
- Todos Todays - This worksheet is perfect for a day that you have lots to do! Track your “must dos”, Etsy “to dos”, affirmations, tasks and time.
- Daily Appointment Calendar - This handy calendar page is great if you are established and running like a well oiled machine. With places to put your appointments, must dos and to dos, it helps you stay on track all day!
- Monthly Perpetual Calendar - Great for doing your “ahead” planning of trips, kids vacations and critical due dates.
- 3 Month Calendar - This one is good for when you want to be able to see your quarterly obligations all in one place! Do your goal setting, monthly must dos and plan for admin and work days.
- Etsy Monthly Goals Worksheet - Track you Etsy goals including Views, Favorites, Orders and Revenue. Additionally you can plan out your promotions, product launches and “must dos” for the month.
- Daily Review Sheet... Tracking Everything! - The best way to make sure you know the heartbeat of your Etsy business is to track everything including Views, Favorites, Orders, Revenue and # of Listings and Renewals.
Esty Selling Sheet
When you are getting ready to list a new product, it is super handy to have all the information at your fingertips! These forms will help you stop losing all of your hard work in your “bermuda desk!”
- Etsy Selling Sheet (Vintage) - Selling vintage items is a little different than selling handmade. We have a huge variety of items, BUT there are some themes and work that we can do in advance, especially if you have some items that you list the same kinds of over and over. Use this form to track sourcing notes, profitability, tags and materials.
- Etsy Selling Sheet (Handmade) - Having a successful handmade business is all about making sure that your expenses (including your time) justify the price you are able to charge. Use this form to research competitor pricing, set your pricing and track tags, materials and material costs.
- New Product Development (Handmade) - When you are getting ready to launch a new handmade product, it is best to research all the ins and outs including checking compeitors, figuring out who your perfect buyer is and setting proper pricing levels.
- Cost Comparison Worksheet - While there is a little flexibility in pricing depending on the quality and craftsmanship of your item, the market actually sets the prices of things. You can use this sheet to check out competitor pricing. For handmade this is normal, but many vintage sellers do not understand this step in pricing and marketing categories of products.
- Shipping Supplies - There is nothing worse than running low on your favorite kind of packaging and then having to figure out where you got it or what you should be paying for it! Use this sheet to track your shipping supplies, costs and dates ordered.
- Custom Product Order Form - All of us from time to time have a custom request, whether it is to buy some of your items in quantity or to design a whole new item. Use this sheet to track buyer info, shipping address, description and notes.
- Etsy Picking Sheet - This is an awesome sheet for vintage sellers to record their purchases, but it also works for handmade sellers who are at a tradeshow or sale sourcing supplies to make their items. Record Item, Category, Source, Amount Paid, Date and even a competitive price if available.
- Etsy Photography Sheet - I have developed a super easy system for taking pictures and recording all the relevant information about a product so I can sit in front of the TV and list away without having to have hundreds of items cluttering up my room!
- Etsy 30 Day Sprint - Sometimes you just want to focus on making your store better! Use this sheet to spend 30 days, hardcore working on your store. List new items, renew old ones, add new pictures, post shop updates, check stats and answer convos!
- Successful Sales Event - We all know a good sale can drive revenue, but managing all the pieces of that process can be daunting! Use this sheet to track all the bits and pieces of holding a successful sale like choosing the sale type, making sure your graphics are done, and then working through the whole sale starting 10 days before right through the bonus after day.
- Black Friday Weekend Sale - In retail Black Friday is a super important sale day! But you have to make sure you are prepared and taking advantage of that whole sale weekend. Use this sheet to scope out your Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales!
- Etsy Annual Sale - This may be my new favorite sheet. I can get bogged down in work and forget that having sales is an important part of a retail business. This sheet lets you scope out cool reasons for sales, schedule them and make sure you aren’t getting stale with your sales!
- Rocking My Social Media! - While this is a planner, I couldn’t ignore the power of social media! Use this sheet to do mega-social tasks everyday including posting, checking messages, commenting and sharing.
- Etsy Social Calendar - Because I am so visual I love an editorial style for doing my work. This social media calendar lets you pick your own tasks to do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest daily in a great visual format!
- There are three different cover designs to use for your planner!
This standard sized paper listing is an instant download, digital product that you can start using right now! There will be no physical product shipped.
• Getting Started Sheet - There is a getting started sheet so you don't have to guess how to use the system.
• You will receive 1 PDF printable file that you print and start working with immediately.
• Video extras - There is a link at the bottom of each of the forms to a video showing how I use mine.
DIY, NOTHING FANCY NEEDED
Works well in ARC disc system planners from Staples or in a letter-sized three ring binder.
All downloaded files are copyright Tara L. Jacobsen, PA. (Paperly People)
These downloads are for personal use only, or to be shared with an assistant to facilitate your work. If you would like team or company pricing just shoot me an email.